Zen Mind-Body Mindfulness Home DownloadCourse
The meditation success principles taught in this audio program can also help you to understand your mind and learn how to transform your mind from negative to positive, from disturbed to peaceful. Each lesson gives you a direct, intuitive experience of higher realities.
The Zen Mind-Body Mindfulness Meditation Course is taught at Duke University as a physical education course credit, helping students deal with stress, memory enhancement, and self-motivation. The Zen Mind-Body Meditation for Everyday Living book and audio provides you with the A - Z successful meditation principles which are the cornerstone of true spirituality.
1. Zen Mind-Body Mindfulness Lesson
2. Preparing for Meditation Training
3. Mindfulness Meditate Exercise
4. Body Scanning Meditate Exercise
1. Mindfulness Love and Kindness
2. Love and Kindness Mindfulness Exercise
3. Mindfulness Eating
4. Mindfulness Eating Exercise
1. Sensory Emotional Awareness
2. Starting Your Workday Meditation
3. Mindfulness for the Workweek Exercise
4. Mindfulness Business Meditation